CUE YOUR WALKING
Brand new in Autumn 2021, the Rollz Motion Rhythm is a walker with three cues for people with Parkinson's who experience freezing or a disrupted walking pattern. The laser line prompts the user to start a movement, while the metronome and the vibration in the handles support the walking rhythm.
3 CUES TO PACE YOUR WALKING AND BREAK A FREEZE
- Adjustable cues: The intensity and rhythm of each cue is adjustable so you can tailor the cues that work best for you. You can have 1/3, 2/3 or 3/3 cues selected. You can set the cues to run for 8 beats, 16 beats, 32 beats or continuously.
- Bluetooth: The audio cue and tactile cue can also be set to run through your smartphone for a discreet prompt. Audio can be bluetoothed from your phone to earplugs.
- Green laser: Bright, easy to see green laser line.
- Easy steering: Large wheels and shorter than average wheelbase which makes it very easy to steer.
- Ergonomic handles: Inverted and ergonomic handles which reduces pressure on finger and wrists joints.
- Portable: Collapses easily for transport.
PRICE: $2,299 + delivery
We recommend working with your physiotherapist or occupational therapist to ascertain whether and which cues may work best for you. Please get in touch with us if you want to arrange a trial with your therapist - email@example.com or phone 0800 616 717
OPTIMISE WITH THESE ACCESSORIES (NOT INCLUDED)
SLOW DOWN BRAKES
...... in addition, all Rollz Motion accessories can be purchased.....