byACRE Carbon Fibre Ultralight - Carbon Black - IN STOCK
At just 4.8kg this carbon fibre walker / walking frame is the lightest in the world and uses space age technology and the best of Danish design. It's features include:
- Soft inverted handles to support posture and comfort and reduce strain on fingers, hands and joints when steering
- Unbeatable in terms of the ease to fold, lift and grip when lifting it into the car or up stairs
- Award winning design providing a slick alternative to the traditional looking walking frame
- Brake cables hidden inside the frame for cleaner, less cluttered lines
- Shock absorbing frame and tyres made from a PU/rubber mix to reduce vibration
- Additional accessories including back rest, weekender bag, organiser bag and cane holder are also available on the online shop.
- Available in Carbon Black (as selected here) or Strawberry Red or Oyster White (go back to the "Shop" page to choose those colours).
If you'd like to see more information including videos please click here.
We are fully in stock.
Delivery times and costs
We ship from Nelson within 1-2 working days after receiving payment. Delivery times vary depending on destination. However the estimated delivery time for urban centres in the North Island is 2 business days and the estimated delivery time for urban centres in the South Island is 1 business day.
We hope your walker is right for you but if you need to return it, that is no problem and in many cases we can arrange for the courier to pick it back up from you. Please see our full returns policy here under the heading "Returns".
The Ultralight is available in 3 sizes - Compact, Regular and Wide Track. Some notes as to sizing:
- The "Compact" size is only suitable for people who could be described as petite and 5 foot and under. The most significant difference between the 'Compact' and the 'Regular' is the seat height - 56cm on the Compact and 61cm on the Regular. There is only 1cm difference in width between the two.
- The only difference between the 'Regular' and the 'Wide Track' is the width (the seat on these two sizes are the same). You may opt for a wider walker for more comfort in the seating. The width of the seat on the Regular is 42cm and the width of the seat on the Wide Track is 47cm.
- Consider also that the Ultralight is an "A" shape as opposed to an "H" shape so the distance between the handles at the top is smaller than the distance at the seat and at the wheels.
- The most common exchange we do is for people who have purchased a Regular and decide they want a wider seat and change for a Wide Track. There is a cost in a size exchange so it's a good idea to take the time to consider the specifications (you can use an existing walker you have or a flat seat, like a dining chair as a yard stick for seat height and seat width).
Full specifications are below but please do get in touch with us if you want to discuss (call us on 0800 616 717 or email email@example.com):
|Technical Data||Compact||Regular||Wide Track|
|Width between handles||38cm||39cm||44cm|
|Width when folded||25cm||25cm||25cm|