byACRE Carbon Fibre Ultralight - Oyster White
** Unfortunately due to supply chain issues we are currently sold out in the "Regular" size. (see size guide below) More are due mid-June. We have a few left in Wide Track and Compact (extra small). If you wish to pre-order a "Regular" or you'd like us to get in touch with you as soon as we have stock, please email email@example.com or call us on 0800616717. Or keep an eye on this website and we will remove this notice once back in stock**
At just 4.8kg the byACRE Carbon Ultralight uses space age technology and the best of Danish design making it the lightest, most portable and best looking walker around. It's features include:
- Soft inverted handles to support posture and comfort
- Award winning design providing a slick alternative to the traditional looking walking frame
- Brake cables hidden inside the frame for cleaner, less cluttered lines
- Shock absorbing frame and tyres.
- Additional accessories including back rest, weekender bag, organiser bag and cane holder are also available on the online shop.
The Ultralight is available in 3 sizes - Compact, Regular and Wide Track. Some notes as to sizing:
- The "Compact" size is only suitable for people who could be described as petite and 5 foot and under. The most significant difference between the 'Compact' and the 'Regular' is the seat height - 56cm on the Compact and 61cm on the Regular. There is only 1cm difference in width between the two.
- The only difference between the 'Regular' and the 'Wide Track' is the width (the seat on these two sizes are the same). You may opt for a wider walker for more comfort in the seating. The width of the seat on the Regular is 42cm and the width of the seat on the Wide Track is 47cm.
- Consider also that the Ultralight is an "A" shape as opposed to an "H" shape so the distance between the handles at the top is smaller than the distance at the seat and at the wheels.
- The most common exchange we do is for people who have purchased a Regular and decide they want a wider seat and change for a Wide Track. There is a cost in a size exchange so it's a good idea to take the time to consider the specifications (you can use an existing walker you have or a flat seat, like a dining chair as a yard stick for seat height and seat width).
Full specifications are below but please do get in touch with us if you want to discuss (call us on 0800 616 717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org):
|Technical Data||Compact||Regular||Wide Track|
|Width between handles||38cm||39cm||44cm|
|Width when folded||25cm||25cm||25cm|