Urban Poling - ACTIVATOR Rehab Poles
Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, evidence based ACTIVATOR ℗ Poles were designed by an occupational therapist & gerontologist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. This unique patented design enhances strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
ACTIVATOR ℗ Poles may be beneficial for pre/post hip knee surgery, soft tissue injuries, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.* There are currently 9 independent studies on the ACTIVATOR Poles at hospitals and universities in Canada and the renowned Royal Orthopedic Hospital in London, UK
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity
- Maximum User Weight 114 kg
- Patented ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shaped tip for stability
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- Anti-vibration features to minimise stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 182 cm
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide and online video instruction to the ACTIVATOR technique.
* If you are using or have been recommended to use a mobility aid such as a walking frame, consult your physio or occupational therapist prior to use the ACTIVATOR Poles to make sure they are the right thing for you.