THE ULTIMATE IN WALKING POLE TECHNOLOGY
These state-of-the-art walking poles offer a sleek solution to those wanting to maximise their health and fitness outcomes from their walking. Used for:
- Rehabilitation from injury or surgery
- Enhancing walking and improving gait for those with chronic health conditions
- Assisting with balance
- Strengthening legs, arms and core
- Fitness and weight loss
Join the thousands world wide taking on the walking pole workout with the ACTIVATOR Poles or the SERIES 300 Fitness Poles
The soft, ergonomic handles:
- Are shaped for your left and right hand for maximum comfort
- Allow the hand and wrist to be maintained in a neutral and wide grip position
- Encourage weight bearing on the wide base (as opposed to other poles which requires a tight grip and the wrist to be in an extended position when pushing down on the poles which can cause injury).
- Transfer energy directly to your arms, preventing joint injuries, engaging your core and adding an upper body workout to your walk.
- Do not include a strap (straps have been shown to be unsafe and can cause injury in the event of a fall (K. Knobloch, 2006))
- Offer an alternative grip position on top if preferred.
The high quality aluminium poles:
- Have been carefully engineered to be quiet, durable, and vibration-free
- Use telescopic adjustment to allow for optimal height depending on preference and terrain, with premium locking system designed for improved walking safety.
The ACTIVATOR POLES feature a bell shaped tip for extra balance and support.
The SERIES 300 Poles feature a boot shaped tip to propel you forward.
The patented rubber tips on both the ACTIVATOR and SERIES 300 poles:
- Absorb shock and reduce vibration in these poles in an urban environment.
- Create resistance and propel you forward faster to achieve a better overall workout.
All poles contain a durable carbide metal tip (for use in beach + trail).